Who We Are:
XL Flooring Co Ltd is a family owned business, working in the import and distribution industry. We are one of the largest importers/distributors of Luxury Vinyl Tile flooring products in North America, and are experiencing exponential growth because of an ever-demanding market.
Our head office is located in North Vancouver, BC. Our goal is to provide innovative flooring products and exceptional service to our 1500+ dealers across Canada and parts of the Western US. We value relationships and place integrity and trust as the cornerstone to our success. We pride ourselves in offering a great working environment and culture. For more information about our company, please visit www.xlflooring.ca
As we continue to grow, we are constantly looking for new talent and team players who want to grow and develop their careers with us.
We are currently seeking an Internal Sales Coordinator/Account Manager to support our Sales Team in assisting customers through the entire sales cycle of product selection, order placement, and post-sales follow up. Bonus points if you are fluent in French!
- Provide excellent customer service by responding to inbound calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Assist customers with standard order-related requests.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues, taking into consideration all available options.
- Conduct call-backs to ensure customer satisfaction, as necessary.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- Help maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and e-mail cross-sell and up-sell.
- Contact potential customers and “zero account” customers to initiate the sales process.
- Call prospects with leads that are generated by external sources.
- Collaborate with Sales Representatives and Sales Manager to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Follow-up by passing leads to Account Managers with calls-to-action, dates, sources, etc.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Develop strong work relationships within the organization to ensure smooth flow of work.
- Communication – both verbal & written must be professional at all times.
- Place orders with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all products and of our competition.
- Prioritize work/orders placed according to urgency.
If you have a flair for sales and take delight in customer satisfaction, please send your cover letter and resume to the attention of Allison Benson, Human Resources Manager