Who We Are:
XL Flooring Co Ltd is a family owned business, working in the import and distribution industry. We are one of the largest importers/distributors of Luxury Vinyl Tile flooring products in North America, and are experiencing exponential growth because of an ever-demanding market.
Our head office is in North Vancouver, British Columbia and we have 1,500+ dealers across Canada and parts of the Western US. Our goal is to provide solutions and exceptional service to our customers, in addition to innovative flooring products. We value relationships and place integrity and trust as the cornerstone to our success. We pride ourselves in offering a great working environment and culture within a dedicated team. For more information about our company, please visit www.xlflooring.ca
As we continue to grow, we are constantly looking for new talent and team players who want to grow and develop their careers with us.
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator to support the Marketing Manager with core and administrative duties. The Marketing Coordinator will participate in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies. This work will be critical to ensuring the smooth operation of the department the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long term growth of the Company.
Our ideal candidate will have a degree or diploma in Marketing, and/or a minimum of two year’s experience in a similar capacity, with excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office and online applications (CRM tools, online analytics, Google Adwords, etc.). A good understanding of HTML, CSS and WordPress CMS coupled with strong communication and organizational skills, and a customer-oriented approach will round out the skill set required.
- Support company executives in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.)
- Assist in organizing promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns, and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Compose and post online content on websites and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases, etc.) to augment the Company’s presence in the market
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
If this piques your interest and you think you could be an excellent fit, we would love to hear from you. Please send your cover letter and resume to the attention of Allison Benson, Human Resources Manager.