Who We Are:
XL Flooring is a fast paced, progressive wholesale distributor of Luxury Vinyl Flooring. Our focus towards providing innovative flooring solutions and exceptional customer service is the cornerstone of our success and has resulted in growth of our brand throughout the Luxury Vinyl flooring sector.
As we continue to grow, we are constantly looking for new ideas and talents from proactive team players who want to grow and develop their careers with us. At this time, we are looking to add a Customer Service Representative to our team.
- Process customer orders received via email.
- Interact with customers through email and telephone.
- Check stock and document transactions accurately within our inventory management system.
- Assist other members of the Customer Service team with administrative tasks as required.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Attending to our clients’ needs – from facilitating sales transactions to educating our clients about our products.
- You will build and maintain relationships with our clients via email, phone and through our website. Our primary channel of communication is through email.
- Work closely with sales management to keep our field representatives updated on product and sales related information.
- Handle some inside sales duties when the need arises.
Who You Are:
- You are articulate. You have strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills. Even better, you are understanding and helpful.
- You will be happy responding to many emails per day as well as taking calls from company field reps and customers.
- You understand the importance of details and thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- You have experience with customer service and are excited to facilitate the ultimate customer experience.
- You are team-oriented. You understand the importance of a positive attitude, you are always seeking personal and professional growth and you are always there to lend a hand.
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive salary – $21 to $23 per hour
- Paid sick days.
- A clean and safe working environment at our Head Office in East Vancouver.
- Comprehensive benefit package after 3-month probation period.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
XL Flooring is a fair and equitable employer. We endeavour to recruit, develop and retain the best talent and truly believe that diversity and inclusion among our team members is vital to our success as a company. We trust that in applying for a role with us you value this as well!
If you are interested in joining a good company, with good people that value an inclusive workplace, submit your cover letter and resume. We’d like to meet you.