Who we are?
XL Flooring Co. Ltd. is a privately owned wholesale distributor of Luxury Vinyl Flooring. Our corporate office is located in Vancouver, Canada and we currently service over 1,500 dealers throughout North America. We are an energetic group of people in a company known throughout the flooring sector for its quality products, innovative management, employee retention and customer satisfaction.
Who are we looking for?
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic team. Their responsibilities and duties would be:
- Design, produce, and distribute online marketing content to existing and prospective dealers
- Maintain and update key digital platforms including website and social media
- Design collateral marketing materials and promotional materials
- Coordinate trade show and industry events along with planning and design
- Work effectively and collaboratively with Director of Sales and Marketing to ensure marketing and sales campaigns are optimized for effectiveness
- Collaborate with outside sales team on sales activities, leads and opportunities
- Manage, maintain, and update database of existing and prospective clients
- Develop and initiate email marketing campaigns
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-managed and highly motivated
- Some B2B marketing experience is preferred but not essential
- Strong blend of creativity, design and organization skills
- Basic coding skills
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), email marketing software and Wordpress CMS.
Expected start date: Immediately
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary & Benefits.
$50,000 to $55,000 annually. Benefits package
We look forward to hearing from you. Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Marketing Coordinator in the subject line of the email. The position will remain open until a suitable candidate is engaged. You may also submit your cover letter and resume through our careers page at xlflooring.ca