Who we are?
XL Flooring Co. Ltd. is a privately owned wholesale distributor of Luxury Vinyl Flooring. Our corporate office is located in Vancouver, Canada and we currently service over 1,500 dealers throughout North America. We strive to be recognized as the #1 flooring company in the world for quality products, innovative management, employee and customer satisfaction, community contribution and environmental responsibility.
Who are we looking for?
The Marketing Coordinator will play a key role in executing marketing programs to drive awareness and conversion for our flooring products in various sales channels. They will be working with our Director of Sales and Marketing as well as external partners to ensure marketing projects are completed on time, on-brand, and on budget.
What you will do?
- Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Coordinate marketing collateral, including signage, social media, among many others
- Plan and organize promotional presentations, listing forms, etc.
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to stakeholders, and provide instructions for use or promotion
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists
- Maintain inventory of marketing materials (both digital and print), ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
- Source potential suppliers and request for quotations for marketing materials
- Update website content and launch promotional campaigns in collaboration with the company’s sales team.
- Execute social media strategy including content creation and posting, follower engagement and growth
What you will get?
Who you are?
- Post Secondary degree/diploma in marketing, or related field
- 1+ year experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Experience with research using data analytics software
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite or Google Suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of HTML and design and email software
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud a definite plus
XL Flooring Co Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have the opportunity to succeed.
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- Competitive salary; $50,000 – $60,000 annually
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We look forward to hearing from you. Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Marketing Coordinator in the subject line of the email. The position will remain open until a suitable candidate is engaged. You may also submit your cover letter and resume through our careers page at xlflooring.ca